Royal Russell is set in 110 acres of stunning natural woodland, providing a calm, safe and stimulating environment for all our pupils.
Our university style campus enjoys small class sizes, spacious, well-equipped classrooms, plentiful resources and ample room to flourish.
With our extensive sports facilities, playing fields, Junior School adventure playground, cross-country course and space to play, our children can enjoy being active, healthy and having fun.
Our Sixth Form pupils enjoy full use of our school's extensive on-site facilities, along with facilities only for Sixth Form use, such as the Sixth Form Café area to relax and socialise with other members of the Sixth Form.
Academic facilities are excellent, as are the facilities for Art, Drama, Media Studies and Sport.
Our School boasts excellent on-site facilities including:
- A full-size, floodlit astroturf pitch for hockey and tennis
- 2 further floodlit, all-weather multi-use games areas
- Newly enlarged and resurfaced netball courts
- 3 natural turf fields for football with a variety of pitch sizes to meet current and future FA regulations
- Fields for athletics, rounders and cricket
- A large and well equipped sports hall and gymnasium for trampolining, table tennis, gymnastics, basketball and indoor hockey and football.
- 25m indoor swimming pool.
- A cross-country course which challengingly winds its way through our extensive grounds
- Our Great Hall for assemblies and concerts
- Performing Arts Centre with Drama Studio and Auditorium
- Music Suite with Recording Studio
- Junior School Gym for PE and Dance
- Chapel for weekly services and assemblies
- Sixth Form Study Centre
- Spacious Dining Hall and Servery
- Sixth Form Cafe
- Well-equipped Libraries in Junior and Senior School
- Adventure Playground in Junior School
- Medical Centre