Apply now for your child
Upcoming admission deadlines for September 2024
Nursery: Applications remain open for September 2024.
Reception: We are currently processing all applications received prior to the closing date of 27 October 2023. We will consider late applications if places remain available following our assessments in November. Please email Debbie Webber, Junior School Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest.
Year 1 - 5: We are currently processing all applications and the assessments for the main cohort will be taking place in November. We will consider applications received after the closing date for year groups where a limited number of places remain available.
Year 6: Applications are now closed for September 2024.
Year 7, 9 and Sixth Form: Registrations, scholarship applications, and bursary applications for September 2024 places have now closed. Registrations for 2025 entry have opened. Please click on the ‘Senior School – Day’ box below to apply.
Boarding: Registrations for Boarding 2024 entry are now closed. Registrations for 2025 entry have opened. Please click on the ‘Senior School – Boarding’ box below to apply.
For further assistance, please contact email@example.com.
Prior to registering online, please ensure you have the following documents available:
- A copy of your child’s passport or birth certificate.
- Copies of two School Reports, one being the latest school report (this is not required for Nursery applications).
- Credit or Debit card for the registration fee deposit.
- If appropriate, Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) reports, including diagnosis documentation, Educational Psychologist Report, Speech and Language Reports or current school setting documentation.
- The name and email address of your child’s current Head (for school reference purposes). For Nursery applications, please supply your current setting details.
- Boarding pupils only - A copy of your child's passport AND birth certificate is required.
We recommend that you use Google Chrome as your web browser when completing the application form and that any documents are in the only accepted formats of .pdf, .doc, .jpeg, and .jpg.
By registering your child, you agree to our terms and conditions as detailed in our Privacy Notice.
Once you start the process, we would kindly ask you to continue through to submission as registrations cannot be saved and re-started.