The Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI) is a Government approved inspectorate responsible for the inspection of Association independent schools.
Our latest ISI Inspection was carried out in September 2022 and we are delighted to report that Royal Russell achieved the top grade of excellent in every aspect.
A few of the many highlights from the report are:
- The quality of the pupils’ academic and other achievements is excellent
- Pupils make strong progress over their time in the school
- Pupils are excellent communicators (and) their communication skills are excellent. They speak fluently and confidently
- Pupils’ information and communication technology (ICT) skills are extremely highly developed
- Pupils demonstrate excellent attitudes to learning
- Pupils’ behaviour is excellent, and they show respect towards others in the school community
- Pupils demonstrate excellent levels of academic achievement as a result of the undoubted commitment of senior leaders and teachers to ensure all pupils achieve their potential
We thoroughly enjoyed the inspection experience and the opportunity to showcase all that makes Royal Russell the family school of choice. We are thrilled with the report and immensely proud of all our pupils and staff, who work to achieve their very best at all times and have received well-deserved recognition of their efforts.