Sport is an integral part of life at Royal Russell.
A clear vision for sport, alongside a long-term athlete development model, ensures a smooth transition and unique continuity across all age groups. Our extensive PE, Games and extra-curricular sports programme offers variety and choice to all.
- Comprehensive external fixtures and house competitions ensure our entire student body have the opportunity to regularly participate in sport
- All age groups and ability levels have significantly high statistics and regular participation in sports competitions
- We have a specialism in boys and girls football, gaining a national reputation for success at regional and national level, with players going on to play professionally
- Our GCSE and BTEC Sport exam results are outstanding
- This exciting sports programme is delivered by our highly qualified specialist coaching and teaching staff in our spectacular grounds
- The unique nature of our Junior and Senior school sharing the same site allows us to spread our expertise across the entire sports programme
- Fun and enjoyment is at the heart of sport at Royal Russell, proving physical and mental wellbeing and a passion for lifelong participation