Breakfast and After School Clubs
We understand that for many of our parents a longer school day is a necessity. Normal school hours are 8.30am to 3.15pm for Nursery and the Lower Juniors and 3.30pm for the Upper Juniors. We offer wraparound care from 7.45am to 6.00pm.
- Available from 7:45am every day for children from Nursery to Year 6
- Supervised by Royal Russell teaching assistants
- Children enjoy a selection of cereals, toast and spreads, breakfast pastries, fruit juice, milk, fresh fruit and yoghurt.
Fee: £3.75 per day when booked in one half term in advance. £4.50 per day for 'drop-in' bookings, not booked one half term in advance.
Childcare Vouchers are accepted.
- Available for children in Nursery, Reception and Years 1 and 2.
- Our after school crèche operates every day until 6:00 pm. Children can join in a wide range of supervised indoor and outdoor activities.
- A hot meal is provided to all children staying for crèche.
Fee: £12.50 per day when booked one whole term in advance. £15.00 per day for 'drop-in' bookings, not booked one whole term in advance. Childcare vouchers are accepted.
After School Clubs.
- We run a programme of Lower Junior Clubs from 3.15pm to 4.15pm. Some clubs will incur a charge where we employ specialist coaches. Children can also attend crèche following a club.
- Pupils in Years 3 to 6 can enjoy an extensive programme of co-curricular activities each day. Activities run at the end of the school day, until 5.30 pm, and children can be supervised until 6.00 pm.
- All Year 3 to 6 activities are provided free of charge and include a snack (for those finishing at 5.30pm) or a hot meal in the dining hall (for those finishing at 4.40pm and supervision until 6.00pm.
- Children can choose different activities each term to experience as wide a range as possible. The majority of our children choose to stay after school for an activity every day.
- A homework club is also available every day for children to complete their work in a quiet, supervised environment.
What our Inspection Report says:
A broad range of extra-curricular activities is offered by the school for pupils in Years 3 to 6. These activities offer excellent cross-curricular opportunities; for example, the painting and dance clubs. The pupils are very enthusiastic about these activities and enjoy the variety on offer.