Little Lions Toddler Group
Little Lions, our popular Toddler Group for children aged 2-4, starts on Friday 6 October 2023. Sessions are held at the School, with block bookings and individual sessions available.
Please note: for single session bookings, ticket sales will close at 11am the day before the session, this is so we are able ensure that the resources provided per session reflect the number of attendees.
Our specialist teams create a safe, well-resourced and imaginative environment. Toddlers will have opportunities to engage in play-based activities which support the development of a wide range of skills.
Autumn Term Dates:
- Friday 6 October, AUTUMN ARTISTS - Come along and create some Autumn Art with our Early Years Team.
- Friday 13 October, MINI MOVERS - A morning of physical activity and games on our playing fields led by our PE specialist.
- No sessions on 20 or 27 October due to Half Term
- Friday 3 November, WILD WONDERERS - Exploring and adventuring in our Forest School led by our Forest School specialist.
- No session on 10 November due to Remembrance Day
Friday 17 November, SUPER SCIENTISTS - A range of fun easy to do practical activities surrounding different topics in Science.
- Friday 24 November, MINI MUSIC - A musical morning of singing, dancing and playing with instruments led by our Music specialists.
- Friday 1 December, CHRISTMAS PARTY! - Festive celebrations, stories, songs and crafts with our Early Years Team.
If you are considering applying for a place in our Nursery during 2023 and 2024 we would encourage you to apply as places are becoming limited. Please contact Debbie Webber, Junior School Registrar, for further information on the availability of places at email@example.com.
"Felix really enjoyed this morning's Little Lions session and I was wondering if you could pass on my thanks to Mrs Mwanda and the other staff members involved for an excellent session. He has been talking all about the pumpkins, fire, marshmallows and magnifying glasses and singing the firework and goodbye song ever since!" - Little Lions Parent