Our pool is now sparkling, and we have enjoyed having our swimmers back. We are working to government and official swimming guidelines.
Please note the following about the Summer Term 2022 application process:
New application forms are now live
Existing customers will have priory booking until 14 March.
- New applicants will be considered after 21 March. (please complete the application and return them asap)
- Application forms are dealt with on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Our lessons run on Wednesday afternoons and Saturday mornings.
Swimming Lessons Summer Term 2022 for children of 4+ years
We have introduced additional measures to comply with COVID-safe government and swimming association guidelines to keep our swimmers safe and ensure social distancing.
Our changing room facilities are now open. To avoid congestion in these areas, we ask swimmers to arrive “swim ready” for lessons with easy clothing such as a Onesie. In addition, our swimmers must depart the changing rooms promptly.
Swimming Pool Best Practice:
Please use the shoe coverings when entering the building and keep the covers on for the duration of your time in the pool hall.
- One adult will be permitted to accompany each child and be required to stay on the poolside for the lesson duration.
- Adults are permitted to watch in the designated seating area.
- The use of mobile phones is not permitted anywhere in the pool hall or building.
- We try our best to place children in the correct classes – If we feel your child needs to be moved, we will try and do this in the first few weeks of term.
- Our teachers will plan lessons, so they concentrate on confidence building, skills and stroke technique.
- Advanced classes will concentrate on stroke technique and stamina.
- Children 8 and over need to change in their gender changing rooms.
- Parents of children under 8 can help with changing but need to be in gender-appropriate changing rooms of the adult accompanying them.
- Children will be assessed every other term. Assessment dates will be on the application forms.
- Please keep to the speed limit when using the roads within the school.
- All children must be supervised whilst on the school premises.
Swimming Lessons Summer Term 2022 for Adults
Our Adult lessons run on Wednesday evenings and Saturday morning/afternoons. We offer classes from beginners to swim fit levels.
For further information, please email Jo Scarlett, Commercial Manager, at email@example.com.