Swimming Lessons Summer 2021
From April 21 we are delighted to welcoming existing Swim School pupils back to the pool for the opportunity to return to swimming lessons.
As well as social distancing we will need to introduce additional measures to ensure that all COVID-safe government and swimming association guidelines are met. These measure are as follows:
- There will be a one-way system of operation from the front of the building, through to poolside, then leaving by the designated exits.
- All teachers will be required to teach from the poolside/platform.
- The changing rooms and showers will not be available for use unless a pupil requires the toilet.
- All pupils will be required to arrive ‘pool ready’ i.e. wearing swimming attire underneath their clothes, preferably a robe/dressing gown/onesie. At the end of each lesson pupils will need to towel dry and slip into their dry attire without removing their swimsuits.
- All adults and pupils will need to leave the building via the side exits as marked.
- One adult will be permitted to accompany each child and will be required to stay on poolside for the duration of the lesson.
Please watch our step-by-step video below on how to enter and exit the pool during the operation of these lessons.