We have taken the decision to close the pool until Spring term 2021 to ensure the safe working for staff and users as a result of the Covid 19 pandemic.
During this period of closure, we will be taking the opportunity to carry out essential work on the facility. Refurbishment will include a refit of the plant room and associated machinery in that area, new air handling unit in the pool hall, installation of pool covers, repairs to the structure of the building and refurbishment of the changing rooms, toilets and reception area.
It is our intention to have a grand re-opening of the pool at the start of January 2021.
Q & A’s – What happens next
- If you, your child/children were booked on for Spring lessons 2020 and you have a credit on our system, you can carry over your credit to Spring term 2021 to secure your space.
- You can ask for a refund for the lessons that did not take place from 20 March 2020 Spring term due to covid 19 – You would need to re book your space/s in October. (for this option there would be no guarantee that space will be available)
- If you have already paid for what would have been Summer 2020 – You can carry over this payment to Spring term 2021.
- New clients for what would have been Summer 2020, can pay a deposit to secure the current space/s, if you do not wish to pay a deposit we cannot guarantee that space will be available for Spring term 2021.
- From October 2020 the booking system will go live for Spring 2021 term and any remaining spaces for Spring 2021 will go on sale.
Thank you for your understanding and we hope to see you return to lessons in the New Year.